Saturday 29 December 2012

Canon Camera

Canon Camera

Tethered shooting is not just something for the big studios to show images to their clients during a shoot. It is practical for some types of photography at home. Here are some tips on tools for photographers interested into trying this technique. Shooting tethered is a good idea if you’re working with images that need to be fine tuned for focusing. When tethered, your camera is connected to your computer via USB cable, so each image is immediately available on the computer screen for you to look at. I use it for some macro work at home inside Adobe Lightroom 3 and 4. Recently, I got a new EOS 600D to pair with my APS-C Canon 50D and much to my surprise found that Adobe Lightroom 4 does not recognize the EOS 600D, although it recognizes older models. I must admit that I have not used Canon’s software for some time, but I decided I wanted to try it.

Canon Camera

Canon Camera

Canon Camera

Canon Camera

Canon Camera

Canon Camera

Canon Camera

Canon Camera

Canon Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment