Saturday 29 December 2012

Canon G12

Canon G12

When I lust for a gadget, I research on it with so much passion, it consumes me so much that I can’t sleep a wink. That was exactly what happened to me last weekend, when I ended up sleeping at 6AM because I was seriously contemplating on selling my currentCanon G12 point and shoot for a micro four-thirds one, the Panasonic GF-1. (And it comes in white! Insert sound-of-descending-angels here.) But after a morning nap, I woke up with my senses restored to their rightful brain pockets – and I picked up my G12 and gave it a hug. The GF-1 is lovely and amazing and all these other beautiful adjectives rolled into one, but I don’t need it for now. And basically that’s my gadget philosophy – Buy according to your needs. So I made a pledge to myself, that despite recently purchasing a big, bulky, but very lovable DSLR, I need to find ways to fall in love with my G12 all over again.

Canon G12

Canon G12

Canon G12

Canon G12

Canon G12

Canon G12

Canon G12

Canon G12

Canon G12

No comments:

Post a Comment