Monday 31 December 2012

Lens Rental

Lens Rental

Who am I? I am a photographer with a passion for wildlife. More specifically, I am a professional wildlife photographer, nature writer, environmental photojournalist, outdoor educator, workshop leader, husband, father, and human. Currently, I live on the Outer Banks of North Carolina in a surprisingly wild and untamed stretch of beach where roads are a distant memory, driving the beach is the only way in and out, life still revolves around the natural cycles and forces of nature, wild horses still roam, and the ocean. . . the ocean is the commander and chief. At the heart of all things in my artwork is conservation. Through art we connect with the world in ways that only the poets manage to be able to put down into words. With art we transcend the boundaries of species and we relate, connect, understand, an experience the natural world and wildlife for what it truly is. Though I have been an artist as long as I can remember, I long ago chose to harness my creativity for something greater than myself. It is for this reason that my purpose is to not only share intimate moments of nature, but help educate on what exactly is at stake with the loss of species, habitat, and biodiversity through my art.

Lens Rental

Lens Rental

Lens Rental

Lens Rental

Lens Rental

Lens Rental

Lens Rental

Lens Rental

Lens Rental

No comments:

Post a Comment