Saturday 29 December 2012

Nikon D40

Nikon D40

I started taking photos when I was a little kid, back then it was the small one-time use cameras and later on a Casio QV-10, which back then was a very good camera, but as we think of now as a terrible and amazingly basic camera. After my conformation I had enough money to buy a digital singe lens reflex camera, and my decision fell on the Nikon D40. Spring 2010 I opened my Flickr account and started to improve my photography-skills rapidly. The Nikon D40 was an excellent beginners camera, but after 5 years I wanted a bigger challenge and a camera that could deliver even better photos than what the D40 did. So in the summer of 2011 I decided to buy the spanking new Nikon D7000 which outperforms both the D300s and the Canon 60D. After 6 years of shooting with a DSLR I feel that I have a lot of knowledge about photography, but that I still have things to learn. Now I’m a semi-professional photographer which in turns means that I earn money from my photos, but not enough to live from it.

Nikon D40

Nikon D40

Nikon D40

Nikon D40

Nikon D40

Nikon D40

Nikon D40

Nikon D40

Nikon D40

No comments:

Post a Comment