Friday 21 December 2012

Bw3

Bw3

This thread is meant to collect your thoughts and experience about the structured PvP in this last beta WE (that is unfortunately over for me already T_T) This BW was the first time I felt confident enough with the game to try the arena. I was thinking "if it's like in GW1, it will take a month of getting my ass kicked all the time till I can start having fun" but no! I rapidly realized that there were a lot of people out there that sucked even more than me!
I played 4 hours yesterday: 2 hours warrior, one hour ranger and one hours thief (yep, I like my physical characters as you can see). Warrior: I played GS/axe+shield and traited mainly defensive without paying too much attention to details in the traits. and it felt like it should. I survived most of my fights and very often got out with a hard won victory. I did not slaughter people (ok, I did not play the frenzy build that felt so awesome though ^^) but the shield stance, defy pain and not to badly timed dodges allows to take a lot before dying...and this rally thing...ok, this one is a bit OP maybe ^^ But hell, warrior forever for me now

Bw3

Bw3

Bw3

Bw3

Bw3

Bw3

Bw3

Bw3

Bw3

No comments:

Post a Comment