Monday 17 December 2012

Enchilada Recipe

Enchilada Recipe

As you know I run a feature called the Frugal Grocer and I need to create meals based on what I have in my refrigerator or pantry and nothing else. I can be found searching the internet for various types of meals and usually go to Food Republic on a daily basis. From their site Food Republic is founded on the idea that guys everywhere are putting food at the center of their lives like never before. This is the site for men who want to eat and drink well, and to live smart.I originally found a recipe for Rigatoni ai Carciofi because I have all the ingredients except for the packed artichoke hearts. I do have a fresh artichoke heart in the fridge and may still make it but I had wanted to do something else with it. That is when the recipe God’s smiled upon me and showed me this Spinach and Mushroom Enchilada recipe.After looking at the recipe closely I knew I had all the ingredients except for how to make the Tomato Salsa with Chipotle and Habanero Chiles. What I did have was tomato sauce, tomato paste, chipotle sauce (no peppers) and Habanero. I also had avocados and tomatillos and one of my favorite items to make is a homemade salsa verde. With all of this swirling around in my head I got to work on creating my own version of their recipe.

Enchilada Recipe



Enchilada Recipe

Enchilada Recipe

Enchilada Recipe

Enchilada Recipe

Enchilada Recipe

Enchilada Recipe

Enchilada Recipe

Enchilada Recipe

Enchilada Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment