Thursday 20 December 2012

Mexican Restaurants

Mexican Restaurants

I "Garcias" want to extend my personal invitation to come by and say hello. I'd like to just take a moment to share a little about me and how Garcias came to be my passion. My career with Garcia’s Mexican Restaurants began in 1986. Since working for the company I have held many positions. My career began as a Hostess and then progressed to being a Cocktail Waitress. Shortly after, I was promoted into management and became the General Manager of my own store. My success as a manager, lead to my promotion as the Area Manager, where I was responsible for overseeing several stores throughout multiple states. Eventually I was provided the opportunity to franchise my own store, and I jumped at the opportunity. I am now the Owner of the Garcia’s Mexican Restaurant in the Denver Tech Center. Owning my own restaurant has opened many doors and has given me many opportunities of which I otherwise, would not have had.I am grateful to be able to be involved and contribute to the community. We regularly volunteer for fundraisers to benefit many organizations which including but are not limited to, The Boys and Girls Club, The Taste of Greenwood Village to benefit the Beacon Center, Inter Faith, Sertoma, Fanconi Foundation, Morgan Adams Foundation, Boo at the Zoo and Cherry Creek High School. We have been nominated for many awards and we were the recipient of the Tall Timbers award in 2010, which was a tremendous honor.

Mexican Restaurants

Mexican Restaurants

Mexican Restaurants

Mexican Restaurants

Mexican Restaurants

Mexican Restaurants

Mexican Restaurants

Mexican Restaurants

Mexican Restaurants

No comments:

Post a Comment