Tuesday 11 December 2012

Norwex Party

Norwex Party

Have you guys heard of this? I just went to a party last night (you know like a Mary Kay party, Pampered Chef party, etc) and it BLEW my mind. It's a cleaning party! I doubt I can do it justice on here, but it's changed my whole mind around. It's basically a completely green, completely chemical free party. You can clean up raw chicken WITH JUST A RAG!!! I kid you not! There is sliver inside the rag that kills the bacteria. It's amazing. The rag can also get vaseline off of the mirror with a couple swipes...the rag + just water. Incredible. There are a ton of other products just like this. OH...there is a mattress cleaner that gets rid of EVERYTHING (skin cells, bugs, bug feces) and this lady used it right before a kirby guy came over and he couldn't get anything out of her 10 year old mattress! She ended up selling HIM the cleaner!!! Anyway, I just had to share this with you all. If you see a party in your area you should go to it. You won't believe it until you see it.

Norwex Party

Norwex Party

Norwex Party

Norwex Party

Norwex Party

Norwex Party

Norwex Party

Norwex Party

Norwex Party

No comments:

Post a Comment