Monday 10 December 2012

Pacojet

Pacojet

After initially attending college with the intention of becoming an attorney, I began baking bread at home on the weekends. By my senior year, I was spending more time sourcing ingredients and equipment for bread baking than I spent in class.To further engage my interest in baking, I decided to attend the California School of Culinary Arts, where I found plated desserts to be another area of interest. While still in school, a mutual friend introduced me to Adam Horton, the Executive Chef at Saddle Peak Lodge in Malibu Canyon.That introduction lead to not only a friendship, but a working relationship that lasted nearly three years, as I served as his Pastry Chef at both Saddle Peak Lodge and later at Raphael Restaurant in Studio City. While still in school, a mutual friend introduced me to Adam Horton, the Executive Chef at Saddle Peak Lodge in Malibu Canyon. In February of this year, I began work as the Pastry Chef of Patina Restaurant located in the Walt Disney Concert Hall in Downtown Los Angeles.

Pacojet

Pacojet

Pacojet

Pacojet

Pacojet

Pacojet

Pacojet

Pacojet

Pacojet

No comments:

Post a Comment