Sunday 9 December 2012

Swiffer Duster

Swiffer Duster

The Swiffer Duster With Extendable Handle works wonders. You just have to give it a try. I used the regular Swiffer Duster for 2 years. I recently hear that they had the new version which is the Swiffer Dusters With Extendable Handle. I always liked Swiffer's products for floor care any things like that, so I was very sure about buying a Swiffer Duster With Extendable Handle. I checked around for the prices that stores were charging for the Swiffer Duster With Extendable Handle, and I found that Walgreens Drug Store had them the cheapest at $10.00, so I ended up making the purchase from them. Every where else was charging about $11.00 to $13.00. So Walgreens was the better way to go. When I opened the Swiffer Duster With Extendable Handle, there were a few things in the box. The swiffer duster cloths which were in plastic to protect them. The long handle that they go on, and a little coupon booklet with coupons for the Swiffer Wet Jet and cloths.

Swiffer Duster

Swiffer Duster

Swiffer Duster

Swiffer Duster

Swiffer Duster

Swiffer Duster

Swiffer Duster

Swiffer Duster

Swiffer Duster

No comments:

Post a Comment