Saturday 8 December 2012

Swiffer

Swiffer

When I married David, his apartment was clean as a whistle. After we married, he fell apart. For years, I told my friends we were like the Odd Couple, me Felix, him Oscar. Now, he has completely turned a corner in his dotage and become the Swiffer King.I presume you have some knowledge of Swiffers, those neat little wipes that fit over the end of a “mop” that looks like the old timey waxers. We have dogs, one of them, Peaches, being rather old at 17.5 years and getting a bit incontinent. This means we clean up several accidents every day. Also, during the past two years, our boy dog “forgets” he is trained and goes where Peaches goes, which means not where he is supposed to go. David loves the dogs, and is very good about helping me clean up the messes and he has begun mopping the floor with the Swiffer wipes after every cleanup.I must have neglected David yesterday, because every time I looked up from the computer, he was mopping the floor. I couldn’t believe my eyes. He really likes those Swiffer wipes. Oscar has gone and a new Felix lives here. It’s like he underwent a sex change. Well sort of.

Swiffer

Swiffer

Swiffer

Swiffer

Swiffer

Swiffer

Swiffer

Swiffer

Swiffer

No comments:

Post a Comment