Monday 3 December 2012

Think Tank Retrospective 5

Think Tank Retrospective 5

After several years of looking for the “perfect” camera bag, I’ve finally realized that there is not one bag that can do everything. You’re better off getting a bag that fits your different shooting needs. One need that many photographers have is for a small, well made bag that can hold DSLR a body with an attached lens, a spare lens and a few other accessories. Also, many photographers have smaller kits, think rangefinder or Micro Four Thirds, that do not require a large camera bag. If this sounds like you, then you definitely want to take a look at the Think Tank Retrospective 5. I have a few camera bags now and I thought they are all fairly well made but now that I have the Retrospective 5in my hands, my other camera bags feel like toys. This thing feels like you could toss a live grenade in there and it would absorb the explosion without ripping a seam. The exterior is made of a super high quality canvas while the interior is lined in a soft yet rugged cotton material. All zippers and flaps are very rugged and look like they could take some serious abuse. If you think I’m joking about the quality, check out Think Tank Photo‘s lifetime warranty. I think they are pretty confident in their products.

Think Tank Retrospective 5

Think Tank Retrospective 5

Think Tank Retrospective 5

Think Tank Retrospective 5

Think Tank Retrospective 5

Think Tank Retrospective 5

Think Tank Retrospective 5

Think Tank Retrospective 5

Think Tank Retrospective 5

No comments:

Post a Comment