Sunday 9 December 2012

Wet Brush

Wet Brush

Welcome to Wet Brush Studios Inc., the showcase for the art of Amy Giacomelli. I have been selling online for over 4 years and have sold over 1000 pieces of my original art. Please use the navigation links at the left to view the items currently offered for sale. Don’t forget to view by Bio page for more about my background. 
All the paintings you see here are my original designs and are all painted exclusively by me. All paintings are done in professional grade acrylics on gallery wrapped canvas. This means that there are no visible staples on the sides, and they will arrive ready to hang right out of the box with hanging hardware installed on the backs. All 4 sides of the panels are painted, for a seamless gallery look. Don’t forget to view by Bio page for more about my background. All the paintings you see here are my original designs and are all painted exclusively by me. Gallery wrapped canvases are ¾” deep. All panels are finished with a coat of high quality varnish to protect against dust and scratches, and to protect your investment.

Wet Brush

Wet Brush

Wet Brush

Wet Brush

Wet Brush

Wet Brush

Wet Brush

Wet Brush

Wet Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment