Wednesday 5 December 2012

My Hertiage

My Hertiage

MyHeritage is a family-oriented social network service and genealogy website. It allows members to create their own family websites, share pictures and videos, organize family events, create family trees, and search for ancestors.[1][2] With over 64 million users, MyHeritage is one of the largest sites in the social networking and genealogy field.[3][4] In 2003, CEO Gilad Japhet and a team of genealogy enthusiasts founded MyHeritage in Japhet's living room in the small town of Bnei Atarot, just outside Tel Aviv, Israel.[5] Within seven years, the company had grown to its current size as a community of more than 64 million members with more than 1 billion online profiles. There are more than 24 million family trees and 151 million photos on the site, and the site is accessible in 38 languages.[6] In 2008, the company raised $15 million, when venture capital firm Index Ventures joined Accel, which had invested earlier in the company.[7][8] In 2008, MyHeritage acquired Kindo, another family social network site that was popular in Europe.[9]

My Hertiage

My Hertiage

My Hertiage

My Hertiage

My Hertiage

My Hertiage

My Hertiage

My Hertiage

My Hertiage

No comments:

Post a Comment