Wednesday 5 December 2012

Rand Auto

Rand Auto

The major forums of the SEO world were my training ground, and after months of lurking, I started posting my questions, responses and experiences. In 2004, the scope and size of my material outgrew the forums and I began posting reports, data, and tools on a website that eventually became SEOmoz.At the start of 2005, through the generosity of Danny Sullivan, I attended my first industry conference. That April, I spoke on my first panel (on organic listings) during SES Toronto and continued with panels in SES San Jose and New York. In December of 2005, I authored the Beginner's Guide to Search Engine Optimization just before SEOmoz was featured in Newsweek magazine.For the last four years, I've had amazing opportunities to see SEOmoz grow and become one of the most visible companies in the search marketing world. I've been invited to speak to the search engineers at Google & Microsoft, contributed to the launch of the SMX conference series, and given presentations for the United Nations, Stanford University, Public Media, NPR, YCombinator & Hackers & Founders. My travels have taken me from Beijing to Stockholm, Toronto to Milan, New York, London, Lima, Sofia & many more. I've recently co-written The Art of SEO book for O'Reilly Publishing. Now, I'm working on scaling SEOmoz & trying to get comfortable with a new, much more demanding role.

Rand Auto

Rand Auto

Rand Auto

Rand Auto

Rand Auto

Rand Auto

Rand Auto

Rand Auto

Rand Auto

No comments:

Post a Comment