Sunday 30 December 2012

Nikon D80

Nikon D80

In 2003 I moved from Rochester to Honolulu, Hawaii. This was just about the same time digital photography was becoming more mainstream. I quickly moved from a point and shoot camera to a digital SLR. That move planted a seed that quickly grew. I started to decide my travel plans based on photography and I was always on the lookout for something new to photograph. I took a few location classes from various schools and added to my equipment as my travels added to my life experience. I frequently travel throughout America photographing landscapes and nature scenes. After moving to Hawaii in 2003 I became further inspired by the lush tropical beauty of the islands and I can be seen venturing through the isles with camera in hand. My goal is to capture the elegance of nature seen throughout the Hawaiian Islands and show it in a way that may even be unique to the locals. I shoot with Nikon equipment and I currently use a D700 and a D300 camera. My infrared images are made with a Nikon D80 that was converted to take infrared pictures. My lenses include Nikon 14-24, 50, and 70-200 lenses.

Nikon D80

Nikon D80

Nikon D80

Nikon D80

Nikon D80

Nikon D80

Nikon D80

Nikon D80

Nikon D80

No comments:

Post a Comment