Friday 28 December 2012

Nikon D90

Nikon D90

The basic steps are very straightforward. Nikons are very well made, and the parts can be reassembled easily without forcing them. When I first took apart my D90, I was greatly impressed by the workmanship--the screw holes all line up perfectly, and the workings are very well designed. The steps below took me a couple of hours. If you're experienced, you can probably do it even faster. There are commercial vendors who will do this for a reasonable fee. I highly recommend them if you have shaky hands. Disclaimer #1: I have had years of experience repairing small electronic and optical devices and computers. I have taken apart my D90 several times and repaired the electronic stuff, so this is all familiar for me. If you bend any of the parts, pull on the wires, or touch any electronic stuff without being properly grounded, you could easily do serious damage to your camera. Please don't blame me if this happens.

Nikon D90

Nikon D90

Nikon D90

Nikon D90

Nikon D90

Nikon D90

Nikon D90

Nikon D90

Nikon D90

No comments:

Post a Comment